Can you imagine a postpartum period where you are surrounded by support so that you can focus on healing and bonding with your baby?
As a postpartum doula I provide encouragement, reassurance, and unbiased non judgmental support. I believe that the postpartum period should be a time of bonding with your baby and healing your body. I wish for my support to help guide you to trust your own intuition and remind you of the amazing abilities you possess on your own. When you seek more information, I can offer my experience to find the information that fits your needs and preferences and to help you know what your choices are. It is such a joy for me to help new mothers adjust to the new routines of having a newborn. As well as newborn care and breastfeeding support, I provide help with meals, housework and sibling care because life keeps going even with a newborn.
Do you think it would be helpful to have someone to help with all the new firsts that you experience as a parent?
I believe we are not meant to do this alone.
Postpartum Doula Package
As your postpartum doula, I offer a wide range of support, depending on your needs. These include:
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Newborn care and education (Soothing, bathing, changing, etc.)
- Support with sleep, both for you and your baby
- Preparing light meals and snacks
- Light house work and organizing
- Assistance with older siblings, as required
- Shop for groceries
- Help you attain the skills needed to grow as a healthy, confident family
- Referrals to other community resources as needed
- Overnight support
Minimum of 3 hour visits @ $30/Hour