Can you imagine a postpartum period where you are surrounded by support so that you can focus on healing and bonding with your baby?
As a postpartum doula I provide encouragement, reassurance, and unbiased non judgmental support. I believe that the postpartum period should be a time of bonding with your baby and healing your body. I wish for my support to help guide you to trust your own intuition and remind you of the amazing abilities you possess on your own. When you would like more information, I can offer my experience to find the information that fits your needs and preferences and to help you know what your choices are. It is such a joy for me to help new families adjust to the new routines of having a newborn. As well as newborn care and breastfeeding support, I provide help with meals, housework and sibling care because life keeps going even with a newborn.
Do you think it would be helpful to have someone to help with all the new firsts that you experience as a parent?
I believe we are not meant to do this alone.
Postpartum Doula Package
As your postpartum doula, I offer a wide range of support, depending on your needs. These include:
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Newborn care and education (Soothing, bathing, changing, etc.)
- Support with sleep, both for you and your baby
- Preparing light meals and snacks
- Light house work and organizing
- Assistance with older siblings, as required
- Shop for groceries
- Help you attain the skills needed to grow as a healthy, confident family
- Referrals to other community resources as needed
- Overnight support
Minimum of 3 hour visits @ $30/Hour